Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh My!

The time has come, the Rachel said, to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, of cabbages and how I suddenly decided I need a different blog purely for that which is nonsensical as in the way of writings. Yes, yes, it's not the way the rhyme goes. But it works for my purposes, you see. So. ;)

Why should writing be kept within the binding of a book when there is so much farther for it to travel beyond? So now, formal introductions to Pure Mud from moi:


Pleasure to see you. I do hope you will enjoy my "poetry", perhaps take something from it. What that something will be is up to you. You have a vending machine with an infinite combination of buttons to press. Pay me your attention and the choice is yours.

I'm Rachel, a fifteen year old girl who has a knack for confusing herself. Perhaps she can share some of this with you. :)

Oh yes, and before we begin. You may benefit by reading some posts with a British accent in your mind. I find sometimes that I randomly start writing that way, so it only makes sense to read it that way as well. And I apologize for tenses. Sometimes I'll go from present to past tense so fast it's as if I was run over by a reindeer and make grandpa believe in Santa. (See? "was" and "make" in the same sentence. That was even purely accidental.)

So anyway, I hope you don't think of me as being too ___(insert whatever judgment you may have within your mind)___, for different eyes see things in different ways.

Oh, and if you've read my other blog, you may notice that you've seen some, or maybe many, of these before. Spare me from being told it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment