Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lost?

____________p
__________u
I'm tripping
sdrawkcab si gnihtyreve
__________has fallen from beneath my feet
The world
______________T
________________h
__________________e
_____________________s
_______________________k
_________________________y
______________________________________towards me
_____________________________is rushing

________________________________________a___d
____________as I cover my face with trembling h___n___s
________________The seas
_______________________a
______________________l__________________uish
_____________________l_______________ting____________t_a
______________________pour out and ex_____________the s____r
_____________________________________________________s
_______________t
_____________n___a
___________u_______i
_________o___________n
___The m_______________s all poi______down
______________________________nt
______s e n k r a d e h t n
______s great stalactites i

_______And I can't find you
And I can't find you anymore
_______o_________________z_________m____f____________________w_______
_________c______b_____h___e_______n_____________iu______qr_______
______g_____l____p______a____y______t_______d__
________k_____________v__________s_____x_____j___

2 comments:

  1. Very clever. However, I'm still trying to interpret the last four lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very problem that I as the character am having. :)

    ReplyDelete