Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Doodle and Noodle Around the Clock

Once upon a time, not so very long ago, I got out a blank notebook from the basement. I tried to come up with inspiration for NaNoWriMo, but have decided I'll stick to the short and quick thoughts I post, until I get a really good idea for a novel that I can go off of without forcing myself, and by that time, who knows? Maybe it'll be NaNoWriMo again. But, alas, I just ended up with a notebook page full of random quotes from songs and random ideas with the occasional doodle. And I have stuck with it! It's a fantastic way of getting through a boring school day, and now that I have careers class, I'll find myself in need of something to survive boring more and more. If all goes as I suspect, I'll have this notebook filled by the end of the school year.

You'll be seeing many more of these.

Everything that I heard someone say or is a quote from a person or song is in quotation marks. Some drawings are of pictures on Tumblr, becuz I loveth Tumblr, some are just mine. The rest is mine! Enjoy the utter random thoughts I have...

And, also, I may repeat some of these thoughts in their own post, because I liked them so. Yea!

/Oddly sarcastic post.



No comments:

Post a Comment