Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." Victor Hugo

_____As I begin typing this, it is almost midnight, and Mom told me to go to bed half an hour ago... but I've been listening to beautiful music. It's been a while since I listened to any of this, but... it's just lovely, so I thought I'd share.
_____"Follow the Map" Mono
_____"If I Could See You Again" Yiruma
_____"Lunar Voyage" Jeremiah Pena
_____"When the Love Falls" Yiruma
_____"Exurgency" Zoe Keating
_____"Wonderful" Jeremiah Pena
_____"Basic Endeavor" Jeremiah Pena
_____ "Wagon Wheel" Tyler Herrin (Old Crow Medicine Show cover) - For me, this song means a lot. It's my whole growing up listening to people play this and everyone joining in to sing around the campfire.
_____The sound of rain
_____"Scarborough Fair" Celtic Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment